You are bound by the terms of this agreement by accessing the Hollywood Anaesthesia website. Please take the time to read the following terms and conditions:
- Accuracy and currency of Information: Information on this website is accurate at the time of publishing. While all effort to provide an up to date and accurate information is made, content is subject to change at any time and without notice. Technical inaccuracies or typographical errors may occur. No assurance, warranties or responsibility for matters arising from accuracy and/or currency of website content is given.
- Copyright: Copyright in this website rests with Hollywood Anaesthesia unless otherwise stated.
- Medical advice: Content of website should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with our anaesthetists.
- Warranties: This website is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. No advice or written information provided shall create a warranty; nor shall visitors to the site rely on such information or advice. This publication is not intended to be a contract, explicit or implied and Hollywood Anaesthesia reserves the right to make changes in the information contained.
- Liability: The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this website. Under no circumstances shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining this website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or lost profits that result from the use or inability to use the website and/or any other websites which are linked to this site. We accept no liability or responsibility to any person as a consequence of any reliance upon the information contained in this site. Nor shall they be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to reliance by a visitor on any information obtained via the web site; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access. States or Countries which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
- Online conduct : Visitors agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from posting on the website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory or obscene material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Disclaimer of endorsement: Reference or link to other products, services or third parties does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.